Cyber Technology Group
Every day at companies of every size, ransomware, financial attacks and IP theft take place. The notion that firewalls and passwords are protecting them is a fallacy. In fact, the greatest exposure to their data and bank accounts isn’t their network readiness, but the fact that their own people can serve up everything they own to a hacker without ever knowing they did it.
Our Cyber Technology Group offers a package of IT, network and cybersecurity services that goes beyond the traditional offerings found in the industry. We work with the C-suite on steps to improve their network readiness and cybersecurity infrastructure and provide IT departments the tools and systems they need to run an effective, strategic department that can function above the daily “fire-fighting mode.”Serving as critical business partners with our clients, we understand how businesses run and where top vulnerabilities are likely to be. Through this evolution of service offerings, we are equipped to serve our clients with the skills, tools and resources they need to run an effective IT department while protecting their most critical component – their data.
Our longevity with clients coupled with our expansive business and IT knowledge helps address the “cybersecurity insecurity” felt by many executives, even more so than a technician or a traditionally managed service provider.
We’ve put together a list of questions you should ask to ensure reputable credibility.
- General Assessments
- Network Security
- IT Operations
- Functional Audits
- Maturity Assessments
- Cyber Security Program
- Framework Alignment (NIST/CIS)
- External Network Testing - We perform a vulnerability scan of any public-facing systems from your organization. We manually verify any issues and work to exploit vulnerabilities according to the scope of work.
- Internal Network Testing - We perform and validate scan results on ports, computers, devices and networking equipment and work to manually exploit our findings.
- Social Engineering - We target your organization's employees to see if they can identify and withstand a would-be attacker. We vary these to align with your company's security maturity with a corresponding increase in sophistication.
- Physical Security - We work to bypass physical controls to your buildings and restricted/secure areas. With our background in access control, we help you uncover gaps in physical security coverage and recommend changes accordingly.
- Outsourced Leadership
- Virtual CIO
- Virtual CSO
- Business Continuity
- Incident Response Plan Review
- Tabletop Exercises
- Custom Engagements
- Solutions tailored to your unique needs
- Training & Monitoring
- Phishing Campaigns
- Dark Web Monitoring
- On-site Training Seminars