Anthony “TJ” Hon
TJ is a supervisor in Assurance and Advisory Services where he focuses on serving clients in diverse industries, including, manufacturing, distribution, not for profit and employee benefit plans. TJ’s primary responsibilities include coordinating all aspects of the engagement with the senior manager and partner, from the planning process to the issuance of the financial statements. He also works closely with staff executing, supervising and reviewing engagements.
Prior to joining BMF, TJ served as an auditor for multiple Toledo-based firms where he performed professional level support in accounting, audit, and assurance activities, and preparation of supporting documentation.
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Employee benefit plans
- Financial reporting
- Governmental entities
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Nonprofit organizations
- Master in Business Administration, Bowling Green State University, specialization in accounting
- Bachelor of Education and Human Development in Sport Management, Bowling Green State University
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Christ Presbyterian Church, treasurer