Karyn R. Kail
Industry & Service Expertise
Through her extensive and diverse experience, Karyn focuses on providing proactive solutions in addressing her clients’ needs. She aims to gain a deep understanding of her client’s businesses in order to assist decision-makers in increasing operational efficiency while maximizing earnings.
Karyn is a manager in Assurance and Advisory Services and leads the Business Advisory Services department. With just over 20 years of accounting experience, her background includes providing traditional audit, review and compilation services for clients in a variety of industries including retail, construction, manufacturing, real estate, nonprofits and governmental.
Karyn provides business consulting, accounting assistance, tax and accounting closing assistance, cash to accrual conversions, audit readiness consulting, the performance of agreed-upon procedures related to payroll audits and fractional CFO services.
She is a QuickBooks expert and certified ProAdvisor. Karyn provides technical support for the setup and usage of QuickBooks software including application and point of sale integration assistance. Karyn joined Bober Markey Fedorovich in 2015 after previous experience with a regional accounting firm in Canton and working within industry as the Director of Finance for a nonprofit organization.
- Construction & Real Estate
- Nonprofit & Government
- Professional Services
- QuickBooks, Intuit’s Certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor
- Small Business Consulting
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, Malone University
- Associate of Applied Business in Accounting, Stark State College
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Greater Akron Chamber, finance committee member
- Women’s Network of Northeast Ohio, leadership council member, past treasurer
- Institute of Management Accountants, member