Paul M. Mucha
Paul has spent more than 15 years in public accounting, specializing in accounting and advisory services for small and medium-sized entrepreneurial and family-owned businesses. As a senior manager in our Business Advisory Services, Paul provides proactive accounting and advisory solutions to address his clients’ needs. He provides a wide range of accounting and consulting services, including financial management, budgeting and forecasting, and fractional controller and CFO services. He works closely with client management and accounting teams to identify best practices, implement solutions and planning for the future.
In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant, Mucha is a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor and holds the prestigious Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)designation, which recognizes financial professionals that have demonstrated skill and proficiency in their field and truly understand the business of construction, verified through advanced education, professional experience, and rigorous examination. He has extensive experience in both Foundation Construction Software as well as Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Paul holds a Bachelor of Accounting and Business/Management from Malone University. A lifelong lover of music, Paul serves as treasurer of the executive committee for Tuesday Musical Association, which provides children and adults in the greater Akron area with opportunities to experience excellent live music and engage current and new generations of music lovers.
- Accounting & Advisory
- Fractional CFO/Controller Services
- Construction & Real Estate
- Small Business Financial Management
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Business/Management, Malone University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- QuickBooks® Online Certified Pro Advisor
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Construction Financial Management Association, member
- Tuesday Musical Association, treasurer