David R. Askew
David is a manager in the tax department with more than ten years of public accounting experience in serving a variety of multi-state companies in taxation including S-corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and C-corporations. He also assists clients in individual tax planning and compliance.
David communicates and works with all levels of management in the tax department in order to facilitate high-quality and timely services. He is responsible for managing various engagements while developing and mentoring interns and staff to deliver a finished work product within client timelines.
- Individual Tax Compliance and Planning
- Passthrough taxation
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Real Estate
- Professional Service Firms
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bowling Green State University
- Masters of Taxation, The University of Akron
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants