Who We Are
Bober Markey Fedorovich isn’t your “typical” accounting firm. In fact, there’s nothing typical about our CPA and business advisory firm! Big enough to serve regional, national and international clients, but small enough to foster a family atmosphere – we are the perfect solution if you’re looking for something a little different from the Big Four. From large, publicly held companies to smaller, family-owned businesses, our clients come in all shapes and sizes so you’ll get opportunities to serve a variety of industries in many different ways.
Investment in Community
At BMF, perhaps the most profound and rewarding investment we make in in our communities. This takes many forms including charitable contributions, volunteerism and civic leadership. In fact, our partners and staff have been a long-standing part of the Akron and Northeastern Ohio communities and serve 70+ local organizations.
Benefits & Perks
At BMF we understand that cared-for employees produce great work. So we take great pride in providing benefits and amenities that are comprehensive and competitive.
Health & Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
Busy Season Perks
CPA Exam Support
Your Career Path
- As one of the largest regional CPA firms in Northeast Ohio, our client base allows you to gain diverse experience in a variety of industries and provides the opportunity to develop into a specialist as you move up. You will learn from working with colleagues focused on providing unmatched guidance and have the opportunity to interact with key client personnel.
- We have a very active college recruiting program. You can find us at Meet the Accountants Night at Kent State University, The University of Akron, John Carroll University and Baldwin Wallace University. We also recruit top students from many other colleges & universities in Northeast Ohio and beyond. Hear about the College Experience at BMF.
- Meet #teamBMF at these upcoming recruitment events!
- We think our culture of work/life integration and personable colleagues is the perfect next step in your career development. Through participating in our paid internship program you will gain experience that will complement your academic work and provide a stepping-stone for a smooth transition upon graduation.
- As an intern, you will serve as a member of one or more client engagement teams. You can expect to have access to and receive guidance from the more experienced members of your team as you carry out a variety of client service assignments using state-of-the-art tools and technology. We offer both tax and hybrid internships during the spring semester.
- We have a very active college recruiting program. You can find us at Meet the Accountants Night at Kent State University, The University of Akron, John Carroll University and Baldwin Wallace University. We also recruit top students from many other colleges & universities in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
- To apply for an internship contact Sara Martin and come meet #teamBMF at these upcoming recruitment events!
- Rising sophomore or junior
- Current or expected accounting major
- Personally & academically motivated
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
At BMF, we know that of our success is not possible without the best people. We take great responsibility in ensuring our professionals are receiving the training and support they need to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Structured leadership and management development programs
- Technical audit, accounting, assurance, tax and regulatory compliance training
- Business, interpersonal and managerial courses
- Soft skills development
- Advisory Council Program – Individuals gain critical insights about their performance and growth potential by working closely with a dedicated Manager Advisor, along with a Partner Advisor.
- Individual Development Plans – Everyone at BMF has a development plan; a goal setting and communication tool used to align your personal goals and foster your career advancement.
- Rewards and Recognition – Our incentive programs recognize and reward exceptional performance.
- Engagement Evaluations, including both self-evaluation and manager evaluation
- Formal monthly advisor meetings
- Annual performance discussions