Manufacturing & Distribution
Protecting Profit & Producing Results
In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing and distribution industries is essential to understanding a company’s unique issues and improvement opportunities. We work with small and large manufacturers and wholesale distributors with special expertise in a range of products including plastics, packaging, castings and more.
Whether the task at hand is short-term cost control or long-term growth planning, our team of business advisors provides your company with front-line operational and financial experience. Recording your business activities and observing your progress, we can help you thrive in this ever-changing environment to protect profits and produce results.
Named by Inside Public Accounting as a 2019 “All-Star” in Manufacturing Specialization.
Get the manufacturing expertise you need to reach your financial and performance goals.
Discover the BMF Difference
- The industry comprises nearly 40% of the firm’s clients
- Staff with over 80 advanced professional degrees, including:
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Masters of Taxation
- Master of Accounting
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified Valuation Analysts
How We Can Help
- Improving productivity by addressing fill rates, inadequate margins, or loss of market share
- Finding lost profits
- Assessing existing job costing, or activity-based costing systems
- Identifying and solving inventory/production reporting errors
- Assisting under-performing companies
- R & D credit studies
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Improving existing distribution models and sales channels
- Preparing or reviewing compensation plans and incentive programs
- Benchmarking, trend, sales and product mix analysis
- Improving supply chain management
- Assistance in adoptions of new revenue recognition and leasing rules
- Evaluating supplier performance
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Mock IRS or state tax audits
- Multi-state tax planning
- Lease vs. buy analysis