Construction & Real Estate
Helping Build Your Future
Our professionals have been building long-term, flourishing relationships with construction and real estate businesses for over 50 years.
Our Construction Services Group includes Construction Industry Technicians (CIT) and Construction Document Specialists (CDS), and are specially equipped to serve general contractors, heavy construction contractors, residential contractors, specialty subcontractors and their suppliers. Our team serves as business advisors to construction owners not only for audit or tax but also on significant issues affecting their business and the construction industry.
The dedicated professionals at Bober Markey Fedorovich can address your tax and assurance challenges and, after gaining an in-depth understanding of your operations, help you make smart, informed decisions so you can avoid risk, identify opportunities, and understand the future financial impact to your business.
We offer a broad range of audit and accounting services to provide you with quality information to allow you, your stakeholders, your investors, and others to make smart business decisions.
- Tax planning
- Assistance for financially troubled contractors
- Post-project review and analysis and other best practices
- Surety consultation
- R&D studies
- 179d studies
- DBE monitoring
- Fraud investigation/IC systems review
- Compensation studies
- Benchmarking for the construction industry
- Tax accounting methods, specifically related to the construction industry
- M&A consulting
- Organizational structure
- Advisory services for IPOs (ASX, AIM)
- Investigating accountant reports
- Independent expert reports
- Due diligence
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- China desk services
In addition to our team’s technical experience, our professionals are involved in national and local industry organizations, such as serving as active members of:
- Construction Financial Management Association National Tax and Legislation Committee
- Associated Builders and Contractors Association
- Ohio Contractors Association
- American Subcontractors Association
Dale Ruther has been featured and has authored numerous published articles for a variety of trade and consumer publications