Devon is a manager in our tax department serving a variety of multi-state companies including S-corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and C-corporations. He also assists clients in individual tax planning and compliance.
Devon communicates and works with all levels of management in the tax department to facilitate high-quality and timely services. He is responsible for managing various engagements while developing and mentoring interns and staff to deliver a finished work product within client timelines. Devon also serves as a member of BMF’s Employee Enrichment Committee (“e3”) which is committed to enriching the experiences of our associates.
- Corporate and Partnership Taxation
- Multi-State Taxation
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Individual Tax Compliance and Planning
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Kent State University
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Engage! Cleveland, board member
In today’s manufacturing landscape, the scarcity of skilled labor makes retaining existing employees more critical than ever. Whether grappling with the lasting effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, addressing the exodus of the baby boomer generation, or navigating internal industry. Read More >>