Sara M. Martin
Sara brings a unique blend of skills to her role as COO, combining her knowledge of BMF’s strategic vision and priorities with her well-versed background in building high-performing teams.
Beginning her career as a human resource professional, Sara joined BMF in that role in 2015 to support the firm’s growing need to recruit, retain and develop its staff. In 2022, Sara was named Employee Experience Manager and appointed to lead the firm’s HR function to maximize and enhance BMF’s employee experience. BMF has long placed a priority on team culture and performance and Sara’s direction aided the firm in advancing and deepening its focus on employee development and workforce culture initiatives.
As COO, Sara will unite the existing administrative, finance, IT, marketing, client experience and HR teams into one Firm Operations department. This alignment serves to streamline operations efficiently and to serve as an advocate for associates, organizational goals and priorities.
- Recruiting, including on-campus
- Hiring Process & Procedures
- Staff Retention Efforts
- Employee Experience & Engagement
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing & Business Logistics, John Carroll University
- Professional in Human Resources®
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- John Carroll University, Cleveland Alumni Association President
- Engage! Cleveland, Leadership Council past member
- The Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club, past board member
Awards & Accolades
- Power of Change Honoree, Ohio Society of CPAs Women’s Initiatives Program, 2023