BMF Adds Seven New Hires
May 21, 2018 Breaking News and Alerts BMF
We are pleased to announce the following professionals have joined our Northeast Ohio team.
- Bryan Smith, IT network manager, senior technical lead, brings an extensive breadth of experience working with the ins and outs of virtual computing, security implementations, and customized industry-specific technology solutions. He has extensive network infrastructure, storage system, disaster recovery, and cloud-driven experience. Bryan earned his Bachelor of Science in Information Technology specializing in Information Systems Security from the University of Phoenix.
- Tiffany Spaller, audit staff accountant, is returning to the A&A team after completing an internship with us in the spring of 2016. She graduated from Kent State University in May 2017 and has been pursuing her MSA through Franklin University.
- Kevin Patrick, audit staff accountant. After graduating Cum Laude from Kent State University in 2014, Kevin began working as a Staff Accountant at Arrow International. He was actively involved in the company’s Lean Six Sigma practices and is a member of the Cleveland Zoological Society’s Ambassadors Circle.
- Jessica Martinelli, audit staff accountant, graduated from The University of Akron in May 2017, where she was a member of the Accounting Association and National Honor Society. Jessica completed two internships with Smucker’s and decided to begin her career in public accounting upon graduation as an audit associate at Top 10 national accounting firm.
- David Borisenko, tax staff accountant. Originally from Erie, Pennsylvania, David graduated with his accounting degree from Edinboro University in May 2016. After completing a busy season internship with a regional public accounting firm, he has spent the last year gaining valuable tax and audit experience with a Cleveland-based firm.
- Roxanne Owens, administrative assistant/tax processor, brings 20 years of administrative experience, including research, writing, documentation, and loan processing. Roxanne brings a seasoned background working five years at Neighborhood Conservation Services of Barberton, and 15 years at Barberton Community Development Corporation.
- Susan Russo, receptionist, brings over 10 years of professional administrative experience, including word and tax processing and supporting multiple associates. Previously Susan worked at a Big 4 firm and spent time working at her children’s school.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.