Staff Highlights – Spring 2018
We are pleased to announce the following additions to our professional staff:
- Bryan Smith, IT network manager, senior technical lead, brings an extensive breadth of experience working with the ins and outs of virtual computing, security implementations, and customized, industry-specific technology solutions. He has extensive network infrastructure, storage system, disaster recovery, and cloud-driven experience. Bryan earned his Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with Information Systems Security from the University of Phoenix.
- Tiffany Spaller, audit staff accountant, is returning to the A&A team after completing an internship with us in the spring of 2016. She graduated from Kent State in May 2017 and has been pursuing her MSA through Franklin University. Welcome back, Tiffany!
- Kevin Patrick, audit staff accountant. After graduating Cum Laude from Kent State University in 2014, Kevin began working as a Staff Accountant at Arrow International. He was actively involved in the company’s Lean Six Sigma practices and is a member of the Cleveland Zoological Society’s Ambassadors Circle.
- Jessica Martinelli, audit staff accountant, graduated from The University of Akron in May 2017, where she was a member of the Accounting Association and National Honor Society. Jessica completed two internships with Smucker’s and decided to begin her career in public accounting upon graduation as an audit associate at Top 10 national accounting firm.
- Roxanne Owens, administrative assistant/tax processor, brings 20 years of administrative experience, including research, writing, documentation, and loan processing. Roxanne brings a seasoned background working five years at Neighborhood Conservation Services of Barberton, and 15 years at Barberton Community Development Corporation.
- Susan Russo, receptionist, brings over 10 years of professional administrative experience, including word and tax processing and supporting multiple associates. Previously Susan worked at a Big 4 firm and spent time working at her children’s school.
During the months of February, March, and April, #teamBMF coordinated and volunteered in various events and activities in support of our annual Harvest for Hunger Campaign and raised over $13,000 for the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank and Greater Cleveland Food Bank! Check out the pictures and videos on our Facebook page to see our 27 team members taking the plunge at the annual Portage Lakes Polar Bear Jump!
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.