BMF Announces Bigler Promotion; New Hires
AKRON, OH – November 11, 2019 – Bober Markey Fedorovich (BMF) a national Top 200 CPA and advisory firm, is pleased to announce the following promotion, as well as the addition of new professionals that have joined its Northeast Ohio team.
Michael S. Bigler, CPA, to Manager, Assurance and Advisory. Bigler serves clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing, investment, nonprofit and employee benefit plans. Prior to joining BMF, Bigler worked at a large national accounting firm where he performed assurance and advisory services to middle-market clients. He also has extensive industry experience having served as the accounting manager for a middle-market nonprofit healthcare organization, as well as an internal auditor for a $14.7 billion publicly-traded company.
- David Oby, CPA, MAcc – tax staff accountant, Akron office
- William Hall – senior accountant, Akron office
- Greg Amentini – desktop technician, IT Department, serving both Akron and Cleveland offices
- Kandaze Bresnahan – tax staff accountant, Akron office
- Tyler Hagmeier – tax staff accountant, Akron Office
- Juli Polsinelli – receptionist/administrative assistant, Cleveland office
- Crystal Hayton – administrative assistant/workflow coordinator, Akron office
Want to learn how you can grow your career with BMF? Check out the video below:
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.