Staff Highlights – Summer 2019
July 16, 2019 BMF InsightsMeet Our Team BMF
As we celebrate our 60th anniversary, we’re also celebrating Keith Libman‘s 50-year work anniversary, which began with former firm Libman, Goldstine, Kopperman & Wolf before merging with BMF in 2014. Congratulations Keith!
We are pleased to announce the following additions and accomplishments of our professional staff:
- Greg Amentini joins us a part-time desktop technician. Greg earned his bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems from The University of Akron and is excited to grow his IT career at BMF!
- Kristian Barr, Jim Merklin and Cindy Mitchell Voller presented on accounting and auditing updates, executive compensation tax and cybersecurity awareness at the annual BMF Employee Benefit Plan seminar on June 18th.
- Melissa Dunham was elected to the board of Community Support Services, Inc., and was recognized as a 2019 Woman of Professional Excellence at the Women of Achievement Awards luncheon on June 14th.
- John Jenkins has been selected to join Leadership Akron’s Signature Class 36. This program provides leaders with the opportunity to see beyond their own organizations to embrace and have an impact on the broader interests of the Greater Akron community.
- Jim Merklin presented to the Ohio Society of CPAs on Employee Benefit Plan Audit Season Update and Risk Assessment Refresher and participated as a member of their expert panel.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.
Richard C. Fedorovich Named 2023 H. Peter Burg Economic Development Leadership Award Recipient by Greater Akron Chamber