Meeting the needs
Management often needs an agreed-upon procedures engagement when they have specific financial elements that require further insight. We help to define the necessary procedures to meet their needs and issue a complete report at the conclusion of our engagement.
The subject matter for an agreed-upon procedures engagement can take on many forms and over varying times. These can include:
- Specific inventory or receivable audits
- Due diligence on buying a business
- Specific issues relating to a business
- Licensing and royalty engagements
- Benefit claims audits
- Employer compliance/payroll audits
We provide a full range of audit, accounting, complex accounting research and other attestation services to both private and public companies doing business globally.
This includes management recommendations that strengthen your business, as well as ongoing communication, insight on financial performance and relevant recommendations regarding procedures and internal controls.
How we can help you
- Audits, reviews, compilations and agreed-upon procedures
- Employee benefit plans
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Agreed-upon procedures and AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC)
- Reports (formerly SAS 70)
- SEC-related audit and accounting
- Forecasts and projections
- Internal control review