Internal Audit / Fraud Detection
Reduce risk to your business
The call for greater corporate governance and financial transparency in recent years has put an unprecedented focus on a company’s internal controls and the role of the internal auditor.
Our professionals are dedicated to providing superior service that helps clients assess internal control risk, identify significant areas of exposure and implement comprehensive internal audit plans while keeping in mind your company’s strategic goals and objectives.
How we can help
- Co-evaluate internal audit functions, sourcing, and outsourcing
- Forensic services, including fraud prevention and detection
- Internal audit function analysis, modification, and enhancement
- Operational audits
- Process review and documentation
Our professionals are Certified in Financial Forensics, Certified Fraud Examiners and have significant internal audit experience to provide outsourced internal audit services to publicly traded and privately-owned companies.
Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Asset misappropriations
- Employee embezzlement
- Fraudulent financial reporting
- Transaction analysis
- Vendor or customer fraud
- Control costs by outsourcing services versus hiring your own internal audit staff
- Independent, third-party assessment providing objective and unbiased feedback
- Streamlined engagements that maximize coverage of processes through proven methodology
- Access to sophisticated data mining software that helps us identify transactional errors, adverse trends and potentially fraudulent activity
- Fraud prevention that identifies the controls necessary to avoid future dollars lost and possible civil and/or criminal proceedings
CONTACT US TODAY TO START DISCUSSING YOUR OPTIONS