With more than 14 years of finance, leadership and Big 4 public accounting experience, Allison brings extensive experience serving international and multi-location clients in the aerospace and defense, diversified products, manufacturing and automotive industries. Focusing on providing insight on internal controls, economical improvements, risk assessments and data analytics, Allison collaborates with client management regarding accounting and audit efficiencies throughout the audit process. Allison also has extensive experience with U.S. GAAP procedures, SEC filing requirements and performing technical accounting research.
Allison’s responsibilities include coordinating all aspects of the engagement with the client and partner, from the planning process to the issuance of the financial statements. She works closely with staff executing, supervising and reviewing engagements. Allison maintains a strong focus on aiming to identify risk exposure and provide recommendations to improve efficiency and profitability.
A graduate of John Carroll University, Allison serves the North East Ohio People’s Advisory Forum and co-chairs the Connectedness and Celebration Committee, as well as volunteering with several other community organizations.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Audit & Assurance
- Automotive Industries
- Diversified Products
- Internal Controls
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- SOX compliance
- U.S. GAAP and SEC Reporting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, John Carroll University
- Master of Business Administration, John Carroll University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- North East Ohio People’s Advisory Forum, board member