Kevin L. Patrick
Kevin is a manager within our Assurance and Advisory Services department with experience in financial reporting across a variety of industries. Kevin’s primary responsibilities include coordinating all aspects of the engagement with the client and partner and working closely with staff in executing, managing, and reviewing engagements. Kevin focuses on building close relationships with his clients and bringing recommendations and suggestions to them to help improve their existing processes.
Prior to joining BMF in 2018, Kevin spent several years at a private manufacturing company where he gained hands-on experience with financial close processes and financial statement analyses.
- Auditing and Accounting
- Employee Benefit Plans
- U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Financial Institutions
- Professional Services
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Double Major: Accountancy & Finance), Kent State University
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- OnBoard Cleveland, Class of 2022