Michael A. Hydell
3421 Ridgewood Road, Suite 300
Akron, OH 44333
Mike has 17 years of public accounting tax experience, including research and planning, corporate and individual federal, state and local tax returns and multi-state tax analysis for M&A, manufacturing and service industry clients. Michael also helps train staff in tax compliance and planning.
Mike joined Bober Markey Fedorovich in 2005, bringing extensive experience including AMT issues for individual and corporate clients; FAS 109 calculations; sales/use tax nexus and income/franchise tax consulting; the forgiveness of debt; asset vs. stock deal, redemption and changes in accounting methods.
- State and Local Taxation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science, Miami University of Ohio
- Master of Taxation, The University of Akron
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), member
- Akron Tax Club
- The Aurora Earned Income Tax Review Board
- Junior Achievement, member, and financial literacy instructor
Construction & Real Estate
Family Owned Business
Manufacturing & Distribution
Family Office Services
State & Local Tax Services
Michael is the main reason I am with BMF. He is our primary relationship, and the service has been excellent.