Nathan A. Lieb
Nathan serves a variety of multi-state companies in taxation including public and private C-corporations, S-corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships. His experience includes providing tax compliance in multiple taxing jurisdictions, consulting and various tax planning strategies, tax due diligence, and compliance with ASC 740 (FAS 109/FIN 48) Accounting for Income Taxes.
Nathan communicates and works with all levels of management in the tax department in order to facilitate high quality and timely services. He is responsible for managing various engagements, anticipating problems and issues, and performing work within specific time constraints and due dates.
Lieb is part of the 2018 Class of Akron Torchbearers and is a member of the Junior Advisory Board for the University of Akron’s School of Accountancy, in which he served as the Secretary for the 2017/2018 school year.
- ASC 740 Accounting for Income Taxes
- Corporate Taxation
- Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, The University of Akron
- Master of Science in Accounting, The University of Akron
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Secretary, Junior Advisory Board, The University of Akron’s School of Accountancy
- Akron Tax Club
- Member, Gala Planning Committee, Muscular Dystrophy Association of Northeast Ohio
- United Way of Summit County, Corporate Derby Challenge
Awards and Accolades
- 30 For the Future Award Recipient 2021, Greater Akron Chamber
Companies looking to take advantage of 100% Bonus Depreciation need to take action before the end of 2022. Here’s why and how to apply… Read More >>
This year was big. The barrage of tax changes and updates were so far-reaching, that every individual and business has been touched by it in some way. With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) changing the playing field. Read More >>