Staff Highlights – Fall 2019
BMF has been named to the IPA’s Top 200 Firms annual ranking!
We are excited to announce the following additions and accomplishments of our professional staff:
- Kandaze Bresnahan joins us as a tax staff accountant in our Akron office. A graduate of Kent State University, she invested three tax seasons at a local firm specializing in tax preparation.
- Tyler Hagmeier joins us as a tax staff accountant in our Akron office. A recent graduate of The University of Akron, he is excited to come on-board after interning with us for over a year!
- Radhika Soni joins our Tax team as a staff accountant, following the completion of her MBA with a concentration in accounting from Marshall University.
- Shane Hartman recently graduated from Ohio University and will be joining our Akron audit team as a staff accountant.
- Juli Polsinelli joins our Cleveland office as receptionist/administrative assistant. With a Bachelor of Arts degree from The University of Akron Honors College, Julie spent the past two years at the Akron Art Museum supporting the CEO and Directors and assisted with organizing meeting and small events.
- Crystal Hayton joins our Akron office as an administrative assistant/workflow coordinator. Crystal brings 13 years of experience in the accounting/finance industry serving in various administrative roles handling accounts payables/receivables and billings among other duties.
Melissa Dunham was selected as a recipient of the 2019 Greater Akron Chamber 30 for the Future Award. This honor reflects professional and community impact through leadership, mentoring, and volunteerism.
Mindy Marsden was elected to the board of the Association for Corporate Growth Cleveland Chapter. She has also been selected for the Cleveland Leadership Center’s 2020 Class of Cleveland Bridge Builders, a 10-month leadership program that prepares professionals for meaningful, fulfilling and impactful engagement in the Greater Cleveland community.
On September 19th, we hosted north of 100 people at our A&A / Ethics seminar in Independence. Jim Merklin facilitated a panel discussion with Dana Mountjoy, Bryant Petersen, Stefanie Marusiak and several guest speakers that identified critical business risks and steps needed to help mitigate those risks.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.