Cindy H. Mitchell
Cindy has more than 25 years of individual tax experience and heads up the high net worth clients and executive groups practice. Through frequent communication, Cindy gains an in-depth understanding of each client’s financial goals, anticipating changes throughout various stages of life. Services include helping develop complex tax strategies, providing tax and financial advisory assistance, retirement planning and payroll.
Cindy regularly advises clients on a host of employee benefit tax matters, including preparation and filing of annual returns with the DOL, as well as detecting and correcting plan errors. She also has an extensive background working with employers to determine the best plan for their needs. She is also the key lead on tax-related benefit plan compliance and research.
Cindy joined Bober Markey Fedorovich in 1999. Prior to that, she worked at a small accounting firm in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Individual Taxation and Wealth Preservation
- Retirement Planning
- Gift and Estate Planning
- Family Office Services
- Employee Benefits Compliance and Advisory
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, The University of Akron, summa cum laude
- The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), member
- Make-a-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, Cleveland regional advisory board member
- Akron Community Foundation, professional advisory committee
- Leadership Akron, Class XXXI, 2015
- Beta Gamma Sigma, The University of Akron
- Victim Assistance Program, past board member
This week, the IRS announced the 2023 cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs), which impact retirement plans for more than 67 million Americans. In addition, the Social Security Administration announced the 2023 social security wage base will be $160,200, which reflects a. Read More >>
The Ohio Department of Taxation announced that the 2021 Sales Tax Holiday will start on Friday, August 6, 2021, and end on Sunday, August 8, 2021, at midnight. During the holiday the following items will be exempt from sales and use. Read More >>
During his April 28 address to a joint session of Congress, President Biden laid out The American Jobs Plan and American Families Plan (Biden Plan), a $1.8 trillion plan that places a priority on “our kids, our families and. Read More >>