Navigating Challenging Times: Protect Your Cash Flow
Social distancing. Remote workforces. Making payroll. Information overload.
Running a business isn’t easy under ordinary circumstances, let alone during the unprecedented volatile economic environment driven by the COVID-19 crisis. We need to take care of each other and that includes the health and safety of our employees. It’s critical now, more than ever, that businesses are properly evaluating steps to be taken to protect the cash flows of their businesses.
We’re here to tell you: you are not in this alone. Our team is available to assist you in assessing and implementing strategies to proactively address the current economic environment. This includes assisting in the following areas:
- Financial modeling/forecasting to determine the cash flow impact of revenue reductions under various scenarios
- Assessing fixed/variable cost structures and advise on steps to consider when addressing top-line revenue reductions
- 13-week cash flow modeling and related sensitivities
- Addressing the impact on debt covenants of various scenarios and assistance in addressing with lenders
- Working with your lenders to find solutions
- Assessing federal assistance such as SBA loan opportunities for disaster relief and business interruption loans
If you’d like to discuss how you can better navigate your business during this uncertainty, CONTACT US to discuss which options are best for your business.
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center for the latest updates and resources for you and your business.
Mark B. Bober?>
CPA/ABV, CFF, CVA
Steve C. Swann?>
About the Authors
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.