Paycheck Protection Program: Top 10 Questions
May 22, 2020 Accounting & FinanceCOVID-19 CoronavirusPartner's PerspectivePaycheck Protection Program
Dale Ruther covers the top 10 questions (and answers) we hear most with the Paycheck Protection Program loans.
- When is the loan forgiveness period?
- How do we calculate full-time employees?
- How does the safe harbor calculation work?
- What payroll costs are forgiven?
- What is the 75 / 25 rule?
- What basis of accounting is used during the forgiveness period?
- What are the key questions and answers by the SBA?
- What documentation will be required?
- What strategies can companies use to maximize loan forgiveness?
- What’s the best way to account for these funds?
Dale A. Ruther?>
CPA, CIT, CDS, CCIFP
About the Authors
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.