BMF Announces 2022 Associate Promotions
We are excited to announce the following associate promotions across our Northeast Ohio team.
To Senior Manager
Joseph W. Blaha, CPA, Assurance & Advisory Services. Joe serves clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing/distribution, construction, professional services, retail, and employee benefit plan audits. He has been involved with various special projects including acquisitions and internal control analysis.
Tyler A. Chaplin, CPA, MTax, Tax Services. Tyler serves in our Private Client Services (PCS) practice and works with S-corporations, partnerships, and high-net-worth individuals. He also specializes in individual and estate tax planning and leads the training for new tax staff and interns.
Nathan A. Lieb, CPA, MSA, Tax Services. Nathan serves a variety of multi-state companies in taxation including public and private C-corporations, S-corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships. His experience includes providing tax compliance in multiple taxing jurisdictions, consulting and various tax planning strategies, tax due diligence, and compliance with ASC 740 (FAS 109/FIN 48) Accounting for Income Taxes.
Tina Puri, CPA, Assurance and Advisory Services. Tina focuses on serving manufacturing clients and employee benefit plans. Tina’s responsibilities include coordinating engagements and working closely with staff in executing, supervising and reviewing engagements. She also has experience with performing technical accounting research and internal controls compliance.
- Jonathan C. Abbotoy, CPA/ABV, Business Valuation Services
- Alex J. Irwin, CPA, Transaction Advisory Services
- Jonathan D. Palay, CPA, Assurance & Advisory
- Kevin Patrick, CPA, Assurance & Advisory
- Travis R. Werner, CPA, Assurance & Advisory
- Kelly Harrington, Assurance & Advisory – to supervisor
- Laura Lechko, CPA, Tax Services – to supervisor
- Salvatore Rasicci, Tax Services – to senior
- Lauren Ruane, Business Advisory Services – to senior
- Megan L. Troyer, Assurance & Advisory – to senior
Stephanie E. Smith?>
About the Authors
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.